Monday, November 12, 2007

Livestock List

Added 2 Fire Gobi's, so... Testing:
Specific Gravity: 1.025
pH: 8.4
NH3: 0
NO2: 0
NO3: 20


OK here is a list of what I would like to have in the tank. Asterisk mean I already have them. And I think I will end up making a u-tube of my tanks evolution and post it with this song as the music: http://youtube.com/watch?v=RlDdzNuJto4

4 Nassarius Snails *
2 Turbo Snails *
1* + 3 cleaner/pistol shrimp
2 Red Leg Hermit Crabs *
2 Unknown (dark, but not red) Hermit Crabs *
2 Blue legged Hermit Crabs
2* +1 Fire Gobi's
2 Clowns (prolly perc, or maroon, and if I can find one that gets along with the other, a black).
1 Blue Tang (to be exchanged once it gets too large ((provided of course the guilt of taking him back to the shop doesnt make my wife decide we need a bigger tank)) )
1 Flame Angel
1 Velvet Damsel (if we get one with the right attitude.)

Corals:
1 If-I-can-find-it a "tight brain" blue lobophyllia, or blue elegance.
1 Bubble Coral
1 Frogspawn
1 Blue Xenia
1 Sun Coral
1 Yellow Toadstool
1 blue & green acanasthiamajig (or something like that, I'll edit later with link)
Possibly a purple Xoanthid, maybe one of another color. Maybe a few shrooms.

No comments: